GENERALAIRE 81 HUMIDIFIER [no_price]
Click Image for Gallery
GENERALAIRE 81 DRUM HUMIDIFIER
The operating principle of the a central drum humidifier (drum) is as follows: a sponge fixed on a drum rotates on itself by absorbing water in a tub. The blower blows on the sponge, projecting the moisture into the central system. We use the Generalaire 81 drum humidifier.
PRE-REQUIREMENT FOR INSTALLATION:
- A blown air furnace with air ducts.
- A water supply in the furnace chamber. We install a self-piercing valve on a cold water pipe in the furnace chamber and connect this pipe to the humidifier with an hose .
- Does not require drain as the water evaporates in the sponge. Using a fleet, water replenishes in the retention tank as required.
- We use the 24 volt from the furnace for the power supply of the humidifier.
GENERALAIRE 81 HUMIDIFIER CHARACTERISTICS
- Manual humidistat.
- Drum humidifier.
- Ideal product for homes under 2000 square feet.
- Easy access drum.
- Warranty of one year on labor and 5 years on parts.
From $479,99 plus taxes, installation included.
The maintenance required is minimal, you must replace the sponge and clean the holding tank once a year. Here is a video explaining how to do it: