HE105 HONEYWELL HUMIDIFIER [no_price]
Click Image for Gallery
WHOLE HOME BY-PASS HUMIDIFIER 12 gallons/ per day
The operating principle of the central bypass humidifier is as follows: water flows through a metal pad (pad) while the blower blows over the pad, projecting moisture In the central system. We use Honeywell bypass humidifiers.
PRE-REQUIREMENTS FOR INSTALLATION:
- A blown air furnace with air ducts.
- A water supply in the furnace chamber. We install a self-piercing valve on a cold water pipe in the furnace chamber and connect this pipe to the humidifier with an hose .
- The presence of a drain is required. Water flows into the pad (when there is a demand for humidification) and then drained into the drain. When the demand is met, the water is stops with a valve.
- We use the 24 volt from the furnace for the power supply of the humidifier.
HE105 BY-PASS HUMIDIFIER CHARACTERISTICS
- A Honeywell product.
- Product of intermediate capacity, ideal for residences up to 2000 square feet.
- Easy to install.
- Easy to replace pad.
- One-year warranty on labor and 5 years parts.
From $499,99 plus taxes, installation included.
The maintenance required is minimal, you must replace the humidifier pad once a year.