HE250 TrueEASE HONEYWELL HUMIDIFIER [no_price]
Click Image for Gallery
TrueEASE WHOLE HOME BY-PASS HUMIDIFIER 17 gallons/per day
The operating principle of the central bypass humidifier is as follows: water flows through a metal pad (pad) while the blower blows over the pad, projecting moisture In the central system. We use Honeywell TrueEASE® bypass humidifier .
PRE-REQUIREMENTS FOR INSTALLATION:
- A blown air furnace with air ducts.
- A water supply in the furnace chamber. We install a self-piercing valve on a cold water pipe in the furnace chamber and connect this pipe to the humidifier with an hose .
- The presence of a drain is required. Water flows into the pad (when there is a demand for humidification) and then drained into the drain. When the demand is met, the water is stops with a valve.
- We use the 24 volt from the furnace for the power supply of the humidifier.
TrueEASE BY-PASS HUMIDIFIER CHARACTERISTICS
- A Honeywell product.
- Product of intermediate capacity, ideal for residences from 2000 to 3000 square feet.
- Consumes 30% to 50% less water than competition products thanks to its bypass system
- Easy to install.
- Easy to replace pad.
- Simple to use LED indicates when to do maintenance and replace the pad.
- Silent device, product of 44 to 48 dB compared to 67-72 dB for the products of the competition.
- One-year warranty on labor and 5 years parts.
From $829,99 plus taxes, installation included.
The maintenance required is minimal, you must replace the humidifier pad once a year.