ACUSTEAM HUMIDIFIER [no_price]
Click Image for Gallery
ACUSTEAM STEAM HUMIDIFIER
The operating principle of the central steam humidifier is the following: using a heating element, the water is transformed into steam and is then distributed in the house with the furnace blower. This type of humidifier is the most efficient of the products we install. We use the Thermolec Acusteam steam humidifier.
PRE-REQUIREMENTS FOR INSTALLATION:
- A blown air furnace with air ducts.
- A water supply in the furnace chamber. We install a self-piercing valve on a cold water pipe in the furnace chamber and connect this pipe to the humidifier with an hose .
- A drain.
- A 120 or 240 volt power supply is required, depending on the power requirement of the selected humidifier.
- Self cleaning element.
- Compact and lightweight design.
- For residence from 2000 to 5300 square feets.
- Stainless steel tank.
- One-year labor warranty, 2-year parts warranty and 10-year parts warranty on the element.
From $1429,99 plus taxes, installation included.
|THERMOLEC ACU-STEAM HUMIDIFIER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS|
|Up to||2000 square feets||4000 square feets||5300 square feets|