TRANE HYPERION TAM9 [no_price]
TRANE HYPERION AIR HANDLER
The extraordinary Trane Hyperion™ air handler represents a substantial advance in air handling technology. Using 14 industry-exclusive patents, the Hyperion offers significant advantages over other air handlers, advantages like refrigerator-styled insulation made without exposed fibrous material, which virtually eliminates sweating and condensation as well as helping create a safer environment for your home.
The double-walled cabinet eliminates the need for exposed insulation and helps prevent energy loss with the use of airtight plugs instead of conventional knockouts. This reduces the unit’s carbon footprint and provides a cleaner environment.
TRANE HYPERION AIR HANDLER CHARACTERISTICS
- Dedicated control board pocket provides easy access.
- Fully enclosed insulation between the cabinet walls prevents loose insulation from entering the air that your family breathes
- Vortica™ blower uses less energy than conventional blowers to deliver more air, while reducing carbon emissions and noise
- Modular design enhances flexibility, allowing installation in tight spaces, without the need for expensive structural modifications to your home
- Rugged, corrosion resistant finish protects the Hyperion from scuffs and damage, ensuring a uniform appearance for years
- Integrated drain pan is made from rust-resistant composites and built with a gradual slope, eliminating standing water
- Variable speed motor with Comfort-R technology reduces operating noise by starting gradually while eliminating hot and cold spots.
|HYPERION TAM9 TRANE AIR HANDLER SPECIFICATIONS|